Avocado and Honey Hair Mask
Directions For Making Avocado and Honey Hair Mask
Avocado and Honey Hair Mask will help your hair in so many ways
- 1 Medium Sized Avocado
- 2 Spoons of Coconut Oil
- 1 Tablespoon of Honey
- Mash the Avocado in a bowl until it’s free of lumps
- Add Two spoons of Coconut Oil to the mashed Avocado and Mix
- Add One Tablespoon of Honey to the mashed Avocado and Mix well
- Apply this mixture to your hair and scalp.
- Make sure to focus on the tips of your hair because these are the oldest and most damaged parts.
- Once your hair is covered in the mixture cover it with a shower cap and wait 30 to 45 minutes
- Wash with cool water and shampoo
Apply this Hair Mask Twice A Week to keep your Hair Hydrated and Moisturize.
7 Reasons To Use A Avocado On Hair
- A potent ingredient for treating dryness and damage hair because this fruits help repair damage hair by conditioning and providing your hair with the essential nutrients it needs to be healthy.
- Avocado is a potent ingredient for treating dryness and damage hair because
- Avocado helps nourish your hair and scalp and promote healthy hair growth.
- The natural oils in Avocado provides your hair with long-lasting and deep hydration.
- Vitamin E can help prevent hair damage from free radicals. Which can keep your hair healthy for longer.
- Avocados are rich in biotin, which helps stimulate new hair growth.
- Avocado is rich in omega- 3 fatty acids and essential amino acids. These can coat your hair shaft and help it retain moisture and texture.
4 Reasons To Use Coconut Oil On Your Hair
- It has the ability to seep deep within your hair shaft repairing it from the inside.
- Reduces protein loss and decreases the porosity of your hair.
- Contains essential fatty acids that can reduce the effect of damage on hair.
- Works with the avocado to form a protective layer around the hair shaft minimizing moisture loss and damage.
3 Reasons To Use Honey In Your Hair
- Seals moisture in your hair, keeping it conditioned.
- Boosts hair growth.
- Stimulates hair re-growth from dormant follicles.
How To Use Avocado For Your Hair and Taking Care Of Them
- Avocados are like bananas, leave them on the counter for several days or until the fruit is slightly soft.
- Never place hard avocados in the refrigerator, or they will ripen too slowly.
- Buy avocados during harvested between November and March.
- Dietitians say that adding a little Avocado to your diet could improve your health.
- Avocados are a great source of potassium and folate.
- Avocados contain high amounts of fiber.