Self Confidence Formula
I got this Self-confident formula from the book “Think & Rich Grow Rich” By Napoleon Hill
Think & Rich Grow Rich is a self-help book, basically telling you the way you think is everything. You can find this book at Barnes & Noble, or Amazon If you like to listen instead of reading it, try the Audiobook instead.
This formula reminds you to watch the way you think and to work towards your goals daily. Please give this formula a try for at least a month, repeating it out loud once a day. I guarantee it will change your thoughts and your outlook on life.
- I know that I have the ability to achieve the object of my definite purpose in life. Therefore, I demand of myself persistent, continuous action towards its attainment and I here and now promise to render such action.
- I realize the dominating thoughts of my mind will eventually reproduce themselves in outward, physical action, and gradually transform themselves into physical reality. Therefore, I will concentrate my thoughts for thirty minutes daily upon the task of thinking of the person I intend to become, thereby creating in my mind a clear mental picture of that person.
- I know through the principle of autosuggestion, any desire that I persistently hold in my mind will eventually seek expression through some practical means of attaining the object back of it. Therefore, I will devote ten minutes daily to demanding of myself the development of self-confidence.
- I have clearly written down a description of my definite chief aim in life, and I will never stop trying until I have developed sufficient self-confidence for its attainment.
- I fully realize that no wealth or position can long endure, unless built upon truth and justice. Therefore, I will engage in no transaction which does not benefit all who it affects. I will succeed by attracting to myself the forces I wish to use, and the cooperation of other people. I will induce others to serve me, because of my willingness to serve others. I will eliminate hatred, envy, jealousy, selfishness, and cynicism, by developing love for all humanity, because I know that a negative attitude toward others can never bring me success. I will cause others to believe in me, because I will believe in them, and in myself.